Thank-you to all the volunteers that helped with the Classic Car show - we couldn't do it without you!
A special thanks to Nick & Jack Dipisa, Mike Listorti and the rest of the cooks,for such a delicious meal. Thanks to Scrubby & the JD Band for the great music. And of course Kerri and Linda for raising $750 on the 50/50 raffle. In total we raise $1500 to be split between the Canaan fire Department, the Little Guild animal Shelter and Rescue and St. Jude Children's Hospitol.
Each Saturday Morning Lone Oak will post a video on our Facebook page of all the current news of the campground. Be sure to check out the pictures posted on Twitter.
This weekend: Download a PDF of this weekends Schedule
Back to school Dance & Tag Sale, Young adults take over the Hayloft Lounge for a Back to School Dance. Adults can enjoy their own party and Bonfire with the live band "Nightmoves" (Please do not bring your pets to the adult party). Also our second Tag Sale of the season. We still have some spaces available, call the office to reserve your assigned space.
- LRC Thursday 7:30PM $3.00 entrance fee.
- Texas Hold'em Friday 7:30PM
- Pool Tournament Saturday 1PM
- Saturday 8/29/15 there will be no band in the Lounge." Night Moves" will be playing Saturday 7PM-11PM on rec. #3. BYOB for those 21 yrs. and older. The Hayloft Lounge will be open 1PM - 4:00PM for your enjoyment. Closes at 4:00PM to decorate for the children's dance. Please - No pets allowed at the adult dance.
- Sunday 1-5PM join Mark for Sports Sunday,Texas Hold"em, sports on TV and $2.00 Hot Dogs!!
- Anyone interested in bringing Hors d' oeuvres for Friday nights "Happy Hour", please see Patty
Labor Day Weekend is the time for summer's last big fling. Enjoy great entertainment with bands, DJ's and a full schedule of events. There will be basketball Tournaments, the Mystery Ballon Bust, Bingo and much more.
The Red Cross Mobile Blood Bus
Will be at Lone Oak again this Labor Day Weekend on Saturday September 5th, from 9am-2:45pm http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
Looking for volunteers to work registration table, see Cherie or email her at email@example.com.
Seasonal Registration due September 14, 2015
2016 Seasonal Registration Forms and fall edition of the Seasonal Letter have been mailed out. If you have not received your renewal form or letter, please contact the office. Don't forget to bring your proof of golf cart insurance to the office when you renew.
Bingomania will be on Sunday, September 13th. Tickets available in the office - $30.00 for one card - $60.00 for two cards. Bingo will be in the Hayloft Lounge and in the Rec. Hall at 11AM doors open at 10AM.
Winterizing and Camper Care
Winterizing ($70.00) and Camper care ($100.00) please, sign up in the office.
Foxwoods Bus Trip, Tuesday, September 8th.
$38.00 per person see Kathy Listorti site T-25 or call Helen Reilly 413-329-1536
Fall Bike Ride
Sunday, September 20th anyone interested please sign up in the office or see/email Pete Brown.