This weekend: Download a PDF of this weekends Schedule
Pirate Weekend, ARRRR!! Matey! Enjoy our Pirate Pool Party, Walk the Plank, and Saturday morning is our famous Cardboard and Duct Tape Boat Building Competition
- LRC Thursday 7:30PM $3.00 entrance fee.
- Texas Hold'em Friday 7:30PM
- Pool Tournament Saturday 2PM
- Unfinished Business will be playing Saturday 7-11PM
- Sunday 1-5PM join Mark for Sports Sunday,Texas Hold"em, sports on TV and $2.00 Hot Dogs!!
- Anyone interested in bringing Hors d' oeuvres for Friday nights "Happy Hour", please see Patty
- Anyone interested in heading up a Cribbage game in the Hayloft Lounge, Please see Patty.
St. Paddy's Day, Everyone is Irish this weekend. Join us for a blarney good time. Bicycle and Golf Cart Parade/Poker Run and Scavenger Hunt.
Gift Basket Fundraising
Make - A - Wish Foundation Gift Baskets Raised $1226 - Thank you to everyone who donated or participated in making it such a success. A special Thank you to Kathy LIstorti, Carol Marsh and Faye Pratillo for your help selling raffle tickets.
Save the Date - Saturday, August 22nd
Don't forget Our Classic Rock & Annual Car Show. Volunteers needed to work the event! See Cooper or Cherie.
The Red Cross Mobile Blood Bus
Will be at Lone Oak again this Labor Day Weekend on Saturday September 5th, from 9am-2:45pm http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
Looking for volunteers to work registration table, see Cherie or email her at email@example.com.
We still have spaces available for the Saturday, August 29th. Tag Sale. Please sign up in the office for your assigned space.
Electric and RV Service bills
Bills will be available at the office on Friday. August 7th after 12 noon.
Seasonal Bingomania Sunday, September 12th at 11AM doors open at 10AM.
Bingo will be in the Hayloft Lounge and in the Rec. Hall.
Foxwoods Bus Trip, Tuesday, September 8th.
$38.00 per person see Kathy Listorti site T-25 or call Helen Reilly 413-329-1536
Lake George Bus Trip, Monday, August 10th
$70.00 per person see Kathy Listorti site T-25 or call Helen Reilly 413-329-1536