This weekend: Download a PDF of this weekends Schedule
Christmas in August
Santa is arriving for our MidSummer Snow Storm at 2pm on Saturday. Join us for the fun Christmas activities, site decoration, our first annual ginger bread / graham cracker house baking contest and more.
Volunteers needed to judge the "Site Decoration" on Saturday night, August 1st. See Ryan C.
Themed Gift Basket / Gift Fundraiser 2015
Read the guidelines for donating! Deliver baskets/gifts to the office by 11am, August 1st, 2015. Baskets/gift item may be of the theme of your choice. Raffle tickets will be sold the day of the event, August 1st.Drawing for the baskets/gifts will be on August 1st. at 5:00PM. (winners need not be present). Tickets are $1.00 for one ticket or $10.00 for fifteen tickets.
- LRC Thursday 7:30PM $3.00 entrance fee.
- Texas Hold'em Friday 7:30PM Pool Tournament Saturday 2PM
- Clearview will be playing Saturday 7-11PM
- Sunday 1-5PM join Mark for Sports Sunday, Texas Hold'em, sports on TV and $2.00 Hot Dogs!!
- Anyone interested in bringing Hors d' oeuvres for Friday nights "Happy Hour", please see Patty
- Anyone interested in heading up a Cribbage game in the Hayloft Lounge, Please see Patty.
- Anyone interested in playing Pitch sign up in the Lounge with Patty.
Pirate Weekend, ARRRR!! Matey! Enjoy our Pirate Pool Party, Walk the Plank, and sink or sail during our Cardboard and Duct Tape Boat Building Competition.
Don't forget, we have the Cardboard and Duct Tape Boat Building Competition. Don't be left out!!
Save the Date - Saturday, August 22nd
Don't forget Our Classic Rock & Annual Car Show. Volunteers needed to work the event, See Cooper.
The Red Cross Mobile Blood Bus
Will be at Lone Oak again this Labor Day Weekend on Saturday September 5th, from 9am-2:45pm http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation more info to follow.
We still have spaces available for the Saturday, August 29th. Tag Sale. Please sign up in the office for your assigned space.
Foxwoods Bus Trip, Tuesday, September 8th.
$38.00 per person see Kathy Listorti site T-25 or call Helen Reilly 413-329-1536
Lake George Bus Trip, Monday, August 10th
$70.00 per person see Kathy Listorti site T-25 or call Helen Reilly 413-329-1536