- Our rates are based on 2 people, see extra person charge above
- We allow one family or 4 adults (21 years or older) maximum per site. (Family definition is 2 adults and their unmarried children.
- Anyone under 21 years old must be accompanied by their parent
- There is a two night minimum in the woods during June, July and August
- Check in time is 3 pm, check out time is 2 pm
- Persons not pre-registered for camping will be charged as a visitor upon arrival
See Visitor Rates and Policies
- All deposits are required within 7 days of making reservations
- Peak Time reservations - June, July, August weekends and holiday weekends, require a full payment in advance
- Off Peak Time reservations - A 50% deposit is required for all Off Peak Time reservations
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Refunds are available on cancellations made 7 days or more prior to arrival date
- Gift Cards issued when you cancel 6 days or less prior to arrival
- Available for ten or more sites
- 25% off nightly rate during off times
- Group rate not available during peak times or on holiday weekends
- Group rate not available for rental units
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT
- 2 person max on site, 62 years and over
- 10% off daily, weekly and monthly rate
- Not available during holidays
RESERVATIONS AND REBOOKING
Reservation can be made year round. Book your favorite site up to 12 month in advance. Contact the office for details.
PETS AND CAMPING
We do allow pets to camp along with you, with some exceptions*. If a few guidelines are followed, your favorite companion can have a great time camping too.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- No pet should be left at the site alone
- There is a pet walk area down by the blackberry River. Please pick up after your pet while out for walks
- Pets are not allowed in or around public buildings
- We suggest you bring your pets updated rabies certificate with you
- Dog stations are placed around the campground for your convenience while walking your dog
- Pets are not allowed in or around rentals (except unit T5, T6, and T7)
* Effective 2015 season, Canterbury rental unit T7 and Skyline Park Model T5 and T6 are pet friendly.
Rental Unit Policies
Our rates are based on 2 people, fee charged for additional persons.
(FAMILY DEFINITION IS 2 ADULTS AND THEIR UNMARRIED CHILDREN.)
- We allow one family or 4 adults (21 years or older) maximum per site
- Three night minimum on holidays
- Two night minimum during Off Times
- Check in time is 3 pm, check out is 11 am
- No discounts allowed on Rental units
- No smoking in rentals
- No pets allowed in or around the rental area
*Except T5, T6, and T7 only
- Tents are not allowed to be set up on rental unit sites
- No overnight visitors
Golf Cart Use Policy
Golf cart ownership has increased in the past few years. In response to this growing trend, we have had to establish guidelines for the operation of golf carts and unregistered motorized vehicles.
At this time Lone Oak does not rent golf carts.
If you bring your own golf cart to Lone Oak, you will be required to:
- fill out the Golf Cart Use form/policy pdf and mail or bring to office upon arrival
- provide Lone Oak with a copy of the Certificate of Liability from your insurance company. The insurance policy must state that your golf cart is insured for use on Lone Oak property.