Lone Oak is now offering the rental of 5 4-seat gas golf carts. Weekend reservations require a 2 day minimum, 3 day minimum on Holidays. Golf carts can be reserved by calling the office or by checking availability online. There is a $50 deposit to reserve a golf cart.
Golf Carts are rented after 3pm and must be returned by 2pm
Prices do not include CT 6.35% sales tax.
Gas price is included.
Rules for renting and operating a golf cart:
- Lessee must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Operator(s) of Golf carts must be minimum 16 years of age and have in their possession a valid driver's license (Moped license, learner's permit, etc. are not acceptable)
- Golf Carts operated after sunset must have lights turned on.
- Golf Carts cannot be operated during quiet hours (11:00 PM to 8:00 AM weekends) (10:00 PM to 8:00 AM weekdays).
- Golf Carts must be operated properly. Horseplay, racing or other misuse of the cart will not be tolerated. Carts are to be operated on blacktop, gravel roadways and flat open fields only. No driving through campsites or other restricted areas. Speed limit is strictly enforced.
- Golf Carts must remain on Lone Oak property at all times. Do not drive on or near Rt 44.
- Golf Carts must be returned at the designated time. Late returned carts will be charged $10.00 for every hour late.
- Golf Carts can carry a maximum of 4 people and all passengers must be seated at all times when cart is in motion.
- Lost keys incur a $20 charge.
- Anyone found abusing the rules and regulations of rental golf carts will forfeit all rental privileges. There will be no refunds made if the cart has been returned or confiscated because of Lessee misuse.
- Lessee must present a valid Visa, Discover or MasterCard credit card to be able to rent a golf cart.